Thursday, November 14, 2013

24 Weeks!!!

Wow time is flying!!!!
This is just a quick update on things. 
I am subbing every day now and it is exhausting but has its moments that make it worthwhile. 
Yesterday I subbed in a kindergarten class and they were so sweet and cute with lots of hugs and stories.
Today I subbed in 2nd grade and a girl gave me 2 roses and another one drew me a heart and it said for Mrs. Mears on it. 
They are so much fun and so precious. It makes me miss my little ones at Spectrum. 
Okay now onto baby talk. So baby has lately decided that her favorite place to kick/punch/jump on...is my bladder. 
This is not the best thing being a teacher. There is just no time to go to the bathroom! Luckily today I had a para in my class for a little bit and was able to run out of the room before I had an accident. I'm serious...some days I feel like I am near death by embarrassment from wetting my pants. Luckily I haven't done so yet. There is always the chance though so don't be surprised if my next post is about having an accident at school. 
So here is the baby bump at 24 weeks! 



O...and here is mine :)



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha Danny! That made me laugh so hard. && Kami-kins!! You are rocking that pregnancy! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete